The Power of Positive LeadershipTRAINING
Discover the Proven Principles that Make Great Leaders Great
Build a great culture, lead with optimism, develop a connected and committed team and achieve results.
The research is clear. Being a positive leader is not just a nice way to lead. It’s the way to lead if you want to build a great culture, unite your organization in the face of change and adversity, develop a connected and committed team and achieve superior goals.
Great leaders understand that to succeed, you succeed with people – and this training shows you how.
You’ll learn skills to enhance your leadership capability and leave with a practical action plan to bring out the best in yourself and your team. You’ll discover the key principles and practices of the greatest leaders throughout history and incorporate them into your own leadership style. In the process you’ll discover that being a positive leader not only makes you better – it makes everyone around you better.
The Power of Positive Leadership Training is an interactive program facilitated by a certified Jon Gordon Companies trainer that give leaders and aspiring leaders the necessary tools to:
- Create a strong, positive culture
- Develop a positive mindset to enhance your daily leadership interactions
- Create a positive vision and apply engagement strategies to help your team achieve it.
- Thrive through challenges and change
- Implement strategies to transform and remove negativity
- Communicate and connect more effectively to built trust, relationships and a more united and committed team
- Implement proven principles to drive excellence and enhance performance
WAYS TO ENGAGE:
- We can come to you or set up a physical off-site training
- Participants receive a guided Workbook with tools to help turn ideas into actions
Virtual Training Online
- Just like the physical training but online via Zoom! It’s an interactive experience.
- Participants receive a guided Workbook with tools to help turn ideas into actions.
It is a challenge to spend an entire day on one topic to a bunch of sales people with short attention spans. You have to bring a lot of energy, good solid content, and activity to keep the program exciting. You did a great job of accomplishing all of those things.Bill Sturgeon, The Power of Positive Leadership seminar attendee