Vision: To ignite leadership passion and development that fuels love and accountability
John Duke’s vision is a culmination of the experience he gained over the course of 32 years in leadership roles at Johnson & Johnson. John looks forward to sharing his leadership experience and lessons to help other leaders elevate employee engagement, inspire and coach others to higher performance and create a culture that delivers a competitive advantage.
Unique Value Proposition:
- Passion and 32 years of experience building high performing teams
- Ignite leadership fulfillment that fuels culture & relationships
- Inspiring BELIEF in the mission with purpose and positive leadership principles
- Being a life-long student of leadership and a high school coach
John helps leaders build higher levels of team engagement and job fulfillment as part of delivering their mission.
People managers, organizational leaders, coaches and teachers
Leadership CX – The impact of leadership, at all levels, to fuel team culture that delivers pride and next level performance.
About John Duke
John’s J&J Journey:
- Professional Sales Representative, Training Manager
- Marketing: ABM, Product Director, Director Medical MKTNG
- HCC Director, GPD Managed Care Marketing
- DM, RBD, NSD Professional-Pharma Sales
John’s guiding principles as a leader:
- Positive Leadership, Love and Accountability
- Extreme Ownership & building Decentralized Leadership
A few career highlights:
- Leading “One Professional Sales Team” North America
- OTC Switch of Zyrtec via Managed Care ($450MM)
- Launching a New Unit Dose Tylenol Product in US Hospitals achieving a 50% Brand Mkt Share
- Launching Omni-channel across professional sales and marketing